Our Oxygen Product range covers 45 standard models with capacity in the range from 0,7 to 409,81 m3/hour
Flow is meassured in Nm3/h and the performance is up to 95,0 % purity.
X-versions 3 to 5 are supplied as framebuilt solutions, buffer vessels, filters, Advanced control, dewpoint, pressure, temperature, flow, purity and remote monitoring included.
*1 – Stated flow in Nm3/hr are for operation with reference to 20 C, 1013 mbar.
*2 – Stated air consumtions in FAD m³/min are for operation with reference to 20°C, 1 barA, -acc. to ISO1217c.
*3 – Purity variance ±1%
|Model||Flow at Outlet Pressure 8 bar(g)Purity 95+/- 1%||Air Consumption (m3/min)||Air Vessel (litres)||O2 Vessel (litres)|
|O500 3C v1||34.00||6.80||1500||1500|
|O500 3C v2||40.00||8.20||1500||1500|
* Stated flow in m3/hour are for operation with reference to 15°C, 981 mbar. Inlet pressure 7 bar(g). Flow variance +/- 5%.
**Stated air consumption in FAD m3/min are for operation with reference to 20°C, 1bar(A).
The PSA process is an extremely clean operation and the only ‘raw material’ is ‘air’. On-site generators allow for an uninterrupted supply of gas with a high purity output. This means that you can produce gas where and when you need it, and in the exact quantity and quality you need.
increases air to required level of pressure
removes moisture from air (air humidity) by cooling
3. Coal tower
adsorbs harmful organic impurities such as oil vapours and hydrocarbon compounds
4. Air tank
accumulates necessary volume of air for PSA generator
filling with it`s ion-exchange beds traps nitrogen molecules and allows oxygen molecules to stream through
6. High Purity Oxygen
flows from PSA generator to product tank and is ready for use
Oxygen Generator System
How it works
- At Oxymat, we use two columns with molecular sieves to ensure continuous production.
- Dry compressed air is blown through a valve to the vessel where the pressure is built to reach 5 to 7 bar(g). Nitrogen is tied to a molecular sieve during the building of pressure, and the oxygen is allowed to pass through to the accumulation tank.
- While pressure is build in one vessel, the second remains without pressure.
- A part of the produced gas is used for regeneration of the molecular sieve.
- For Oxygen, Zeolite type 13X is used. The molecular sieve is fully regenerative and has a life span on to 40.000 operation hours.
The entire PSA system can be subdivided into:
- Compressed air system (Air compressor, Refrigeration dryer, Air receiver & Filters)
- PSA skid
- Oxygen receiver
- Oxygen boosting & Filling Station (optional)
- Panel Display with electro galvanized sensor
- Touch Screen with zirconium sensor
- GSM modem for touch Screen
- Medical upgrade kit (Coalescing tower and bacterial filtration)
Conversion rates for oxygen:
O2 1 Nm3 = 1.33 kg
1 kg = 0.75 Nm3