Quality, Safety & Environment
Our commitment to Quality, Safety & Environment is described below.
Should you have queries regarding these topics, please do not hesitate to contact us!
OXYMAT acts as an effective and reliable collaborator for both supplier and customer.
The Company’s Quality Objectives will be communicated in writing and orally to all departments and employees in the organization
Our commitments are as follows:
- The Company will carry out all Quality Management tasks to ensure that the Quality as well as our Customers’ needs is met.
- Each individual employee has day-to-day responsibility for the quality of his or her work.
- Each individual employee is familiar with the Company’s Integrated Management System.
- Each individual employee has sufficient and correct information about the products to be worked on, the methods used and business procedures and aids.
- The Company will schedule and systematically plan the education and training needs of all our employees.
- The Quality Representative has absolute responsibility for the Quality management Systems.
Everyone in the Company works together, in the same way as with customers and supplies products and output of the right quality. Faults will always be eliminated by systematically searching for the real causes and thus preventing recurrence.
We believe in making a difference!
At Oxymat, we believe that economic growth and the continuous demand for development and general well-being of our society is linked to the health of our environment.We believe that we can make a difference and we take our responsibility seriously.Through our Environmental Management System, we actively work to reduce the environmental impact of our business activities and to continuously improve and innovate on our products and business practices.
Our commitments to a healthier environment:
- Continually improve and optimize our Environmental Management System.
- Prevent pollution and reduce our impact on the environment
- Comply with all regulations and legislations including, but not limited to, ISO 1400 to protect the environment
Through regular trainings, we encourage our employees to perform environmental awareness in everything they do.
We believe that our efforts to support the environment will create a solid foundation for success for future generations – and for our business.
Quality Related Certificates
Our quality management system is certified for compliance with:
We cooperate with APRAGAZ; independent inspecting authority and specialist in certifying gas producers.
MARINE Class societies
We can deliver according to the rules of: