We excel in manufacturing nitrogen generators for marine applications. Our references show an impressive 140 large marine projects.
Our PSA (pressure swing adsorption) marine nitrogen generators have the smallest footprint and lowest energy consumption on the market. Nitrogen is used for several marine applications:
- Drying of cargo tanks
- Inerting/purging cargo tanks
- Padding cargo tanks
- Pipe purging
- Super stripping
- N2 storage (HP)
- Inerting hull spaces (cofferdams)
- Gas freeing (dry dock)
We make it easy to serve every demand for nitrogen; Our exclusive design integrates the product accumulation vessel in the product manifold, which allows you to switch from e.i. Purging @95% pure nitrogen to Blanketing @ 99,9% pure nitrogen in only 15 min.
Furthermore, we supply DRY AIR FOR VENTILATING CARGO AND DRYING HOLD SPACES.
Oxymat delivers a high-end quality product and all our components are delivered from top of the line sub-suppliers including: Siemens, Danfoss, Dräger, ASKO, Rittal, Donaldson.
We have delivered units approved by most large classification societies: ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, LR, NK, RINA
Oxymat operates management systems in accordance with international standards:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems)
- ISO 18001 (OHSAS)
- Certified by Apragaz
The advantages of the Oxymat PSA Marine generator guarantee energy savings just from the minute after the installation, and here are a few more advantages:
- Lowest power consumption on the market
- Lowest foot print
- Proven technology
- Flexible operations (purity)
Main Marine Application Areas:
- Chemical Carriers – 50ppm to 5% oxygen for inerting, purging, discharging and padding
- LPG Carriers – High purity N2 to eliminate contamination of sensible cargos
- LNG Carriers – Inerting of membrane surrounding the cargo tank
- Oil Tankers – 50ppm to 5% oxygen for padding, inerting and superstripping
- Research Vessels – Padding of aviation fuel tanks
- Supply Vessels – Padding of fuel tanks. Small units with HP cylinder filling station
- Live Fish Carriers – Oxygen generators for delicing and transportation of live fish