Food & beverages
Oxymat nitrogen supply for the food and beverage applications and in particular:
• Nitrogen inerting and blanketing
• Controlled atmosphere storage (CAS)
• Pest Control and grain fumigation
• Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP)
• Undercover gassing
• Nitrogen injection
• Nitrogen flushing
• Aerosol propellant
• Beverage mixing / dispensing
Your daily business in the food industry is full of challenges as quality demands from customers are increasing. Free oxygen is a major culprit in food spoilage and provides good basis for bacterial growth. The use of nitrogen in food processing is perfect for flushing and regulating the air out of the packaging and injecting nitrogen into the packaging. This helps to protect the delicate foods inside increases the shelf life of the food.
In the beverage industry, nitrogen is used in packaging of carbonated or still beverages, beer, wine, juice drinks, tea, bottled water etc. Nitrogen is injected precisely into each container at a predetermined rate which pressurizes the container adding to its rigidity. In carbonated drinks Nitrogen pressure helps to keep the carbon dioxide in solution by occupying the container headspace which adds value to the product.
The advantages of the Oxymat oxygen generator guarantee prolong shelf life, highest quality, and a few more advantages which are:
• Improve quality and shelf life of air-sensitive materials
• Increase exports to long distance markets
• To maintain and preserve freshness of packaged or bulk foods
• Eco conservation
• Strip out volatile contaminants, improves efficiency
• Safe storage
• Delaying rancidity and other forms of oxidative damage
• Serving as an inert replacement for air where oxidation is undesirable
• Slow down the decay process
• Easily and economically improve product quality
• Prolong the shelf life of raw fresh and processed foods
• No degeneration of product during processing and storage
• Eliminate bugs and micro-organisms
Why OXYMAT on-site nitrogen systems for food & beverage industry?
By producing the nitrogen on-site, food producers can prolong shelf life, preserve freshness, taste and texture, delay rancidity, slowdown decay process and overall improvement of product quality.
Nitrogen supply from external sources are uncontrollable and at OXYMAT we understand your need for a safe and reliable source of nitrogen. You can choose to be self-sufficient with nitrogen and the most ideal nitrogen gas source is an on-site PSA nitrogen gas generator.
More and more companies are investing in nitrogen generators. Reasons being cost-cutting and obtaining independency from nitrogen supplies. The systems are compact with small foot-prints and low noise levels, which makes it possible to install the units in most factories.